Still Creek Christian Academy is dedicated to promoting and providing a Christ-centered worldview that puts faith in God as the firm foundation for living and meeting the challenges of today’s society. Still Creek Christian Academy is committed to providing a high-quality education that will prepare students for Christ-centered success in education, calling, and life.
Still Creek Christian Academy exists to guide our students into independent learning and critical thinking, to prepare them for the rigors of post-secondary education and career, to cultivate parental involvement in the educational process of their children, to instill students with a Biblical-worldview with the passion to stand firm and boldly articulate in defense of their faith, to guide students in the process of discovering their unique God-given purpose, and to train them to always give themselves fully to the work of the Lord (Colossians 1:13).
CORE VALUES (The 5 C’s)
The Core Values (or the 5 C’s) are the framework for all student interaction and the character traits to be developed in each student as a result of their education at Still Creek Christian Academy.
1. Christian Worldview (Matthew 22:37): Students will evaluate the world through a Christ-centered lens and choose to live according to Biblical principles.
2. Care & Concern (Matthew 22:39): Students will choose to put the needs of others over self, developing empathy and an attitude of service in their daily interactions.
3. Courage (Joshua 1:6): Students will have the courage to stand up for what is right, to speak boldly about their faith, and to overcome personal challenges.
4. Critical Thinking (2 Corinthians 10:5): Students will think clearly and rationally in any given situation, developing a sense of personal independence and self-motivation.
5. Civility (Colossians 3:23): Students will use polite manners in speech and behavior, carrying themselves with respect, dignity, and confidence in any situation.
At SCCA, our mission is to provide and promote a Gospel-centered worldview that puts faith in God as the firm foundation for living, and to provide a high-quality education for our students’ long-term success in their college and career. As an academy student nears graduation, they will be fully prepared and equipped to pursue a college education as they look to become a respected and valuable asset to society as men and women of Gospel-centered integrity.